Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 18

Another very tiring day for me. Not only because of work, but also the 1 hr gym I did. But it felt sooooo good, I am almost in a sleepy mode now.

Shall let my photos do most of the talk tonight.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I bought this a while ago.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally got the chance to mix with a pack of tofu, and made 4 tofu burgers. Ate one as my breakfast with a cup of milktea.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dinner was using another ready to use ingredient that I had in my food storage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Japanese sara udon is good to make Kuching's style tomato gravy crispy noodle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My version of tomato gravy, unused packets of Heinz ketchup from the fast foods and lots of Chinese blach vinegar. Used some of the seasoning from the instant sara udon to thicken the gravy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That made a pretty awesome plate of tomato gravy noodle. The crispy noodle soaked the gravy, making eating it at slow and fast path giving different kinds of noodle texture.

I love my napa cabbage so much tonight. It was cooked to retain the crunch from the succulent area.

After my cup of sleeptime tea and an email to someone VIP, I shall head to the bed.

Oyasumi. I think my workout really helping my mind to relax.

Day 18 fund$56.05
Spending: None

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Wow! You ate very well and went to the gym without spending! Your no spending month inspired me to use what I have in the freezer, and not go to the grocery store.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Lannae, yes yes... you'll be surprised how much fun it is to challenge yourself eating what you have in the freezer!

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger paleoaholic said...



I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next..



healthly meals

what is paleo

paleo guide

 

Post a Comment

<< Home