Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 20

It's almost 2/3 of my challenge.

My 3rd day at the gym. It is getting easier for me, I think my body is building slowly for the routine workout I used to do daily.

In fact, I am in a very sleepy mode now after writing two pages of Chinese novel. It's been a long long time since I did this. I used to like to handwriting stories a lot... but that passion fade away years ago, and now, I'm picking it up again. Feeling really good.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dinner for tonight after the workout session. Mini seashells + cabbage + half pack of pickled squid left by the intern that was going away. With tom yam paste... this was actually good. 1/4 of the cabbage really soaked the umami of the squid and tanginess of the tom yam paste very well. With a few dried curry leaves... even better.

Finally went for my gasoline refill today. But I only refill $15, since that will make me survive until end of this month. My past three weeks gasoline have been really kind to me.

So, here is the summary for today.

Day 20 fund: $41.05
Spending: $15 (gasoline)

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger mun said...

11 more days to go and with 41.05, I am sure you'll be able to ace this challenge. :)

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Thanks Mun. Chu~~~

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger deepak seo said...

so yammy.....?
visit this site:
http://engineers-society.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home