Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 22-24

The past three days, the hubby was in the house. Apart from the expenses I spent to pay the tolls to fetch and send him off, he had been spoiling me for the past three days by kindly refilling my gasoline and brought me around for good foods. More details with photos will be posted later this week.

Now I have quite a few work tasks to catch up.

So here is what I still have.

Day 24 fund: $36.65
Spending: $3.60 (tolls)

3 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Lannae said...

Oh, I hope Hubby bought you lots of nice things! He should have given you toll money too!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger mun said...

Nothing beats having some tlc from your loved ones! ;)

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Lannae, he did bring a couple foods for me. But the best, the meals we went out together and the time spent with him.

mun, yes yes yes. Muak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home