Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 25

Quick one before I'm heading to work.

Yes... a morning blog. Forgot when was the last time I blogged in the morning.

The big tree outside my apartment is turning into beautiful mixture of green and yellow. Try to appreciate this nice weather more before it gets too cold in November.

I am targeting to put the photos when the hubby was here tonight.

Foods that I got for FREE. Heeee... You should hear his comment, really really cracked me up. My cute hubby, has his own humorous way.

Day 25 fund: $36.65
Spending: None

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger deepak seo said...

thanks to this blog.....

visit this site:
http://engineers-society.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home