Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

$100 challenge 2011: Day 5

Fifth day. My lunch was leftover from yesterday.

Tonight, I cooked an early dinner. A simple turkey bacon with tofu. Ate it with brown rice, pickle and Chinese fermented tofu.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Simple yet pretty yummy.

Went to see my primary care doctor today. This time, I chose a female doctor. Easier for me to ask sensitive questions.

Also my first time did a pap smear. Pretty embarrassing moment for me. But a good experience definitely.

Next... I need to look for a Dentist and an Optometrist.

Been putting on a lot of weight. Yike!!! Time to hit the gym again.

My kind neighbour brought 2 plates of foods for me. She knew I'm having the $100 challenge, and hoping that will help me. Ah... all the kind samaritans in my life. I love you all.

I'm glad to announce that I survived my 5th day well, without spending a cent.

Day 5 fund: $94.41
Spending: None

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Lannae said...

Yay! 5 days and only about $5 down! Nice! I like your neighbor too! If you lived here, I would give you food too!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Fish Fish said...

Lannae, I know you will be another great neighbour to have. Lucky for those who lives next to you. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home